NeatConnect lets you scan and organize without a computer. Using Wi-Fi technology and a simple touchscreen interface, it sends files straight to Neat Cloud Service, email, and other destinations – including many popular cloud services. The patented input tray and adjustable paper guides let you scan receipts, business cards, and other documents in one batch. Includes Neat software for Mac & PC.
Includes FREE 3-month Neat Cloud Premium plan!
NeatConnect is the wireless way to scan and organize your important information, without a computer.
Put paper where it belongs.
At home or at the office, NeatConnect will send your important information straight to Neat Cloud Service and the Neat mobile app, email, or wherever else it needs to be. Its intuitive touchscreen display, integrated wireless connectivity, and ability to scan multiple types of documents at one time make it the fastest and easiest way to get organized!
Powered by Neat Cloud Service.
Quick, secure, and always there when you need it, Neat Cloud Service is the ideal place for your important information. Search any file by keyword, share files and folders with anyone, and organize all your information exactly the way you want it. And do it all without turning on your computer.
With Neat Cloud Service and Neat desktop software, you can...
Scan in receipts to:
• Create expense reports
• Keep records of vendors, dates, totals, even sales tax
• Assign tax categories and save digital copies for tax records (accepted by the IRS)
• Create your own searchable library of information
• Export data to Quicken®
Scan in business cards to:
• Capture contact information including name, company, address, email, website and more
• Save original images of business cards with each contact
• Send information to Address Book
• Sync contacts to your iPhone or mobile device
Scan in documents to:
• Create searchable PDFs
• Capture text that you can edit
• Organize in your digital filing cabinet
Neat software completes your Digital Filing System, but is not required to use NeatConnect.
• PC: Microsoft® Windows® Vista®, Windows 7,
Windows 8; with 1-GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) or faster
processor (Dual Core recommended)
• Mac: OS X 10.7 or later with Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor
• 2 GB RAM; 4 GB highly recommended
• 2 GB (PC) / 650 MB (Mac) of available disk space for installation, 1 GB recommended for user data
• CD-ROM or DVD drive for installation (optional)
• Available USB port
• Internet connection
NeatCloud and the Neat Mobile App
• NeatCloud online access requires internet connection and a supported web browser: Internet Explorer v8 and higher,
Safari v4 and higher, Chrome, or Firefox
• Neat mobile application supports image capture, edit, sort, search, share, and expense reporting and reading of U.S. and
Canadian receipts and business cards
• Neat mobile app available for iOS and Android devices
• Images can be saved in JPEG, PDF and other popular formats
• Data can be sent to Excel®, Quicken®, TurboTax® and more
• Reads U.S. and Canadian receipts and business cards
• Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n compatible WLAN (required)
• Supported wireless bands: WEP, WPA/WPA2-Personal
• Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Scanner
• 1- and 2-sided scanning
• 24 PPM color, grayscale, B&W (300 dpi, A4 size)
• Maximum resolution: 600 dpi
• Supported paper sizes: 1.5" x 2“ to 8.5" x 30“
• Max scan area: 8.5" x 11" (up to 30" long for 300dpi)
• Capacity with paper tray: 15 business cards + 15 receipts + 15 letter-size documents
• Capacity without paper tray: 50 letter-size documents
• TWAIN, WIA, and Image Capture support for scanning into other imaging applications
• 1 SD card slot for saving scanned images (32 GB max)
• 1 USB Port for scanning directly to PC or Mac
• Scanner Dimensions: 11"W x 8.7"D x 7.5"H
• Weight: 5.3 lbs
Included In Box
• NeatConnect scanner
• Neat software installation CD for Mac & PC
• AC Adapter
• USB cable
• Scanner calibration paper
• Quick Start guide